Sunday, October 19, 2008

these are pictures from about August of '08 to about mid Sept of '08...then I "misplaced" my camera for a bit...but this was Quinten coming home from the first day of school...man did Walks miss him!!!!
Walks and I built a fort...I felt it high time that I teach him this skill...and he was rather impressed with my for about 4 minutes...the neat thing is that we grabbed the closest blanket we could find and it happened to be a beautifully colored quilt that David's VERY talented mother did BY HAND!!! Anyway when I got under it with all the sunlight in the room it made this very nice, almost stained-glass fort roof. I had to take, honestly, like 15-20 pictures before I got the right lighting so that I could show other how cool it was...(picture below...see how cool it was)


This, like the picture below, make me laugh. Not only are is it cute to see my boys "chillin'" on the couch...but i love the ears on Walks...when I pulled out the cat ears for Halloween Walks got SO flippin' excited that they were tigger ears...so he would wear them so he and tigger could match...that's how devoted he is to "tiggs"


Walker...didn't get what he wanted......




Okay this is what Quinten wanted for his (9th) Birthday cake....It's one of the Fett's, Jango or Boba?




This is a rare sight...it happened after a long day of .... something very tiring. The great part was Walker thought it was SO funny that Q fell asleep like that, so he got tigger to "pretend" to sleep and by the time I got the camera to get a picture he was out too....






3 comments:

Shelly said...

The sleeping picture: priceless!

Christensen family said...

Caryn - way to blog! I love the pictures! So fun... now I want to see more of YOU! The boys sleeping was my fav... how classic! We need to kart sooooon! Miss you guys!

heidi said...

did you make the fett cake? that looks amazing! and the tent is pretty neat too. and you are pretty fantastic!