Monday, October 20, 2008

This one's for Kristi!




okay this is for kristi...this is what my hair cut looks like....for those of you wondering why these are here, I promised my sister that I would post pictures of my hair cut and when I say "my" haircut I mean that I cut it myself. and I posted it here because, honestly, there are fewer people who read this, and if it's a bad hair cut fewer people will know it was me who did it....but if I can do and it looks okay then thats about $30 that I saved!!!....Do you like my bug eyed poses...I'm tres vouge!

4 comments:

Christensen family said...

Look how darling you are! Way to save a buck! Love the hair cut and pictures of YOU! you're gorgeous!

Natalie said...

I cant believe you did that yourself!! Holycow!! Very impressed and I think it looks adorable!

Shelly said...

Well I'm not there to measure the hair on each side and all that, but I think it looks great!

Unknown said...

Oh MY WORD you're adorable!!!