Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blerg

I did it again I let like an entire month go by and didn't blog.... and if you are wondering about the blerg title just watch "30 rock". Well to be honest I have no clue where to start....I'm going to skip over my life and what has been happing with me because frankly there isn't enough space in "cyber space" for me to type about it. Okay I just spent an hour typing/ranting and when I got done and read it it didn't make any sense no no one wants to read about the whiny parts of you life. I'll try again. Quinten is now a high brown belt in Karate, is doing well at school and his mom is FORCING him to continue piano lessons...I am that mean. Walker is starting to talk like a three year old, and say inappropriate things as a three yr old. About a month ago Kristi was babysitting for us and I guess a "little person" came to the door selling this at&t thing and as he left walker said out loud to kristi. "he's just a little kid"....the door hadn't even shut...ahhh I am SO thankful that I wasn't there to deal with it...because the "mommy code" would have demanded that i do the right thing and teach him, but my "natural man" would have laughed.

David and I are enjoying being dirt poor...actually I think Dirt is just saying they are poor to make us feel better. we are okay but we have a loan that is KILLING us, we can wait and try to slowly pay it off, or I can work my toosh off (which wouldn't be bad either) and we can do it sooner, then we would be fine and could actually start saving money....either way money sucks! and the whole money issue puts a damper on the whole having another kid....alberston kids are very expensive. I always imagined us as having a brood ... how many constitutes a brood...I know it's more that 2. sorry my train was traveling toward "woe, is me town" and that is a place you don't want to go my friend! okay two more things before piano....1. we miss kristi who is in San Fransisco working for 6 months doing a wildlife bird study....she was our #1 hang out friend. 2. I miss serving in Young Women....I loved everyone of them so very much and I miss them with all my heart... I miss being a part of there lives and seeing them 2x's or more a week....I miss serving with the women in the presidency...it was wonderful all of it.

okay off to piano

1 comment:

heidi said...

a- thank you for blergging again.
b- thank you for being a 30 rock fan.
c- can i replace kristy as your favorite friend?
d- let's hang out. next next week.