Thursday, July 10, 2008

Update

okay so it has been a few day so let me bring you up to speed real fast...because I'm supposed to be doing other things. We have been keeping busy quinten has had day camp... and I have been, well lazy, seriously do you have any idea how much energy it take to do nothing?? No i've done Dr.'s appointments, and got a new drivers license...which of course I look terrible in because it is ...well me. I always think I'm gonna look so different in my pictures and I never do...oh well. I've got youth conference that i"m getting ready for and devotionals to plan, you know the amazing kind where everyone is edified and uplifted...sorry dreaming out loud again...I'll do my best. So i'll be gone for a few days so don't get too stressed out my 3 friends who read this...I'll be back.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

hello caryn!
I am so glad you commented on my blog!
I have asked Jamie a few times thru the years how you guys are doing.
Now I dont have to annoy her and ask, I can just check in on ya!
So glad to see you are doing well!
Your kiddos are darling!

HJolley said...

i'm sooo stressed out!!! it's hard to sleep at night. but seriously, if you want me and booty to come help you in anyway, we are a good team!

Christensen family said...

I hope life slows down for you a bit. We are missing our Kartin' friends.... don't leave us hanging!

The Maschger Family said...

I just wanted to let you know that I found you...we will, of course, be linking your site to ours. Isn't the world of blog soooo awesome! LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

Baby head...you always look good in your photos!!!

Shelly said...

Hi!! Now you can find our blog...