Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My first Blog entry

WOW- well apparently it's about time that I jump on and join the blogging world. I'd like to first give a shout out to Heidi Simpson for inspiring me to do this...( she has the funniest blog I have EVER read). I have found that this is a wonderful way to read up on your friends with out actually having to make contact with them...a very handy tool...you know when you want to see how so and so is doing but you don't want to put tedious hours into re-kindling a friendship, or hear hour after hour about Jr's latest Dr. visit ....with blogging you can pop on, read up, and get off . The other reason for blogging--I can type about the world the way I see it...It's like a huge commentary. I should warn you that when I type i tend to use the (....) way too much....oh well!
so welcome to my crazy blog. I hope that you enjoy it.....

1 comment:

Robert Choate said...

I am so happy that I get to be the 1st person to leave a comment on your new blog. It is cool that we can be facebook friends now. I hope that life is swell.